Have you ever attended a silent retreat? I have, and I highly recommend them as a way to get to know yourself better. My guest today is my coach and author Michael Patrick Miller. He has devoted his life to helping entrepreneurs and public figures experience freedom, abundance and inner peace. He leads workshops, retreats, and events to liberate others and bring new art and businesses into existence. During our interview, Michael talks about the experiences he has had during silent retreats.
In the episode you’ll hear:
- Why Michael chose to go on a silent retreat
- What benefits Michael received as a result of attending silent retreats
- How walking the Camino de Santiago affected Michael’s personal and professional life
- Why it’s a good practice to focus attention on our bodies
- What you should keep in mind if you’re thinking of going on a silent retreat
Thank you so much for listening!
Please subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify or your favorite podcast platform. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. If you enjoy the show, I would be very grateful for a rating and/or review! They really help and I read each one.
His Facebook page
Want more inspiration between podcast episodes? Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.