Have you ever attended a silent retreat? I have, and I highly recommend them as a way to get to know yourself better. My guest today is my coach and author Michael Patrick Miller. He has devoted his life to helping entrepreneurs and public figures experience freedom, abundance and inner peace. He leads workshops, retreats, and events to liberate others and bring new art and businesses into existence. During our interview, Michael talks about the experiences he has had during silent retreats.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://gloriarand.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
In the episode you’ll hear:
- Why Michael chose to go on a silent retreat
- What benefits Michael received as a result of attending silent retreats
- How walking the Camino de Santiago affected Michael’s personal and professional life
- Why it’s a good practice to focus attention on our bodies
- What you should keep in mind if you’re thinking of going on a silent retreat
His Facebook page