Our guest for this episode is Roger Smith, the former CEO of 3 multi-million dollar insurance companies and author of the book, “The Most Unlikely Leader.” Roger believes in the power of perseverance – saying that no matter how low you are in life, you can always handle what seem to be insurmountable obstacles.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- Roger explains how he went from getting a GED to being CEO of 3 multi-million dollar insurance companies
- Why Roger decided to write his book
- Three strategies Roger recommends to help you succeed in business
- What Roger wishes he’d known when starting in business
- Why he believes perseverance is so important
Connect with Roger
Roger’s website: rogersmith.me
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and click here to leave a 5 STAR Review. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.