We are joined by Marty L. Ward today to talk about why it’s important to be you. Marty is a coach, author, certified international speaker, trainer, and founder of the non-profit organization Confidence Builds Success Academy.
Marty believes that being you matters, and when you embrace this knowledge, an elevated appreciation for yourself and humanity is cultivated. Her mission is to help create adults and children who believe in themselves so strongly that no one can steal their confidence.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How Marty’s experience with bullying gave her great insights.
- How Marty came found this knowledge through decades of experience.
- The one instance that allowed Marty to finally “get it” – how to love herself.
- Why it’s important to remember we can only control ourselves.
- Why Marty says we have nothing to fix, just more to discover.
- The value of focusing on your evolution vs being happy and successful.
- Marty’s new equation for world humanity.
- How knowing you are good enough actually helps you think better.
- The good things that have come from being in a pandemic.
- How we can help our kids and ourselves manage in light of the current circumstances.
- Identifying “TAGs” in children and how it influences them.
- Why it’s important to act in the moment of inspiration.
- What tragic incident inspired Marty to begin helping kids to believe in themselves.
- Marty’s important piece of advice for business owners today.
Sadly, Marty L. Ward transitioned from this life in June, 2021. However, her legacy lives on. You can learn more about this phenomenal woman here: https://martylward.com/
Confidence Builds Success Academy Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/confidencebuildssuccessacademy
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @gloriagracerand
Order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!