Krista Ripma joins us today to discuss the ins and outs of launching a business, as well as products and services within your business. Krista is a marketing coach and launch strategist. She is also the co-founder of Authentic Audience, a full-service digital marketing and ad agency dedicated to serving brands who foster the best in self-love, self-care, and self-expression. She’s been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, Forbes magazine, and is also the host of the Authentic Audience podcast. She coaches seasoned and novice business owners to find and speak their truth.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How Krista got started as a marketing coach and launch strategist.
- Who Krista’s clients are and the services that she offers them.
- What it means to be a purpose-driven business.
- What defines a successful launch.
- How setting clear, realistic goals can help with your launch.
- What defines a launch as a failure.
- Staying sane in the process of reaching and engaging people.
- How intention and energetic involvement can promote a successful launch.
- How to build trust with your audience.
- Why it’s important to crawl, walk, then run.
- How to utilize a webinar as a part of your strategy.
- Key mistakes entrepreneurs make during a launch.
- Why it’s important to be consistent and post often.
- How 2020 has impacted Krista personally and professionally.
- Utilizing technology during the pandemic and adjusting.
- How being conscious of serving others can help you as a business owner.
- Why you should separate yourself from your business.
- The practice of talking to your business.
Connect with Krista:
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!