In today’s episode we are talking about imposter syndrome with Adri Kyser. Adri is an International Wellness Expert who has spent the last 15 years working with highly driven women and helps them live a healthier, happier, and more fulfilling life. Using her Enlightened Alchemy method, she has helped thousands of women worldwide with things like reducing stress and increasing confidence and productivity.
Adri utilizes her extensive list of certifications to customize the wellness experience for her clients. She is the co-author of the best-selling book “Overcoming Adversity in Entrepreneurship” and has been featured on iHeart Radio, Thrive Global, Authority Magazine, and more.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How Adri became a wellness expert and coach.
- The impact of negative self-talk.
- Unhealthy ways in which many of us cope with negative emotions.
- The 4 major aspects of long-lasting health.
- Why highly driven women often struggle to vocalize their imposter syndrome issues.
- The people most likely to criticize you and why their opinion doesn’t matter.
- Why Adri encourages her clients to “clear the canvas”.
- The power our thoughts have on our beliefs about ourselves.
- How you can address your limiting beliefs.
- Journaling as a tool to positively adjust your beliefs.
- The role that gratitude plays in our overall wellness.
- Why self-care is a necessity, not a luxury.
- The mind-body connection and how emotions can manifest as physical issues.
- Why Adri loves teaching.
- What kind of services Adri offers to her clients.
To learn more about how I was able to imposter syndrome, check out the interview I did recently with Authority Magazine.
Connect with Adri
Adri’s Website: https://adrikyser.com
Free “Find Your Bliss” Playbook: https://adrikyser.com/free-gifts/
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!