How would you like to get on the fast-track to success? Join me May 5-15 for Shortcut to Success, a free telesummit that features live telephone interviews with ten women entrepreneurs who will share their expert marketing and business building secrets.
During the Shortcut to Success Telesummit, you’ll learn how to. . .
- Step into the speaking spotlight so you can radically transform your expert status to reach a bigger audience for your products and services
- Create a simple social media routine that allows you to be more productive and achieve your sales and marketing goals
- Make small shifts in your actions that result in massive business expansion and lifestyle transformation
- Eliminate the limiting beliefs and emotional roadblocks that are keeping you from achieving success, and turn your courage into confidence
- Develop a compelling personal presence that will pay dividends in your professional life
- Identify your “work values” so you can package your talents in a way that will enable you to create the life you desire
- Tilt the rules in your favor with video marketing techniques so you can achieve FAST sales results
- Create a magnetic online presence that compels your ideal clients to say “Yes!” to your offer
- And much more!
The telesummit speakers include Jessica Brace, Video Marketing Expert; Shannon Burnett-Gronich, Author & Marketing Expert; Christine Catoggio, Life Transition Strategist; Penney Fox, Social Media Strategist; Tina Holden, Speaker and Consultant; AmondaRose Igoe, 6-figure Speaking Goddess; Carmen Perez, Well-Being Messenger; Wendy Lyn Phillips, Branding Expert & Best-Selling Author; Gloria Rand, Internet Marketing Expert; and Wendy Pitts Reeves, President of Courage to Confidence.
Each telesummit interview will be conducted live, and a recording will be made available to registrants for a limited time. Registrants will have an opportunity to purchase MP3 recordings of the ten interviews so they can listen to the expert advice over and over again, at their convenience. A portion of the MP3 sales will be donated to the Girls Going Places™ Entrepreneurship Conference, which encourages financial literacy and educates teen girls about career choices, starting businesses, and managing personal finances.
For more information about the telesummit and how to register, visit http://shortcuttosuccesstelesummit.com.