Gerry Foster, a highly accomplished brand strategist, joins us in today’s episode to discuss strategic branding for small businesses. He is the creator of the Big Brand Formula, which shows small business owners how to create a big brand and strong message that sells so you can excite, delight, and ignite your market. He has over 30 years of successful experience and combines the approach, thinking, and methods from the world of big branders. Not only that, but he provides a service that is above and beyond what is offered by his competitors.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How Gerry became the “Branding Evangelist”.
- Why Gerry is especially passionate about working with solopreneurs.
- What strategic branding means and encompasses.
- The secret ingredient to successful branding.
- What Gerry finds to be the biggest challenge for business owners.
- How to set your business apart from the crowd.
- What makes you admirable versus what makes you unique.
- Using brand DNA to show how your business is unique.
- One action an entrepreneur can take today toward becoming a bigger brand.
- “Unless you’re distinct, you risk being extinct.”
- How to provide something tangible when you offer a service.
- The part of Gerry’s work he enjoys the most.
- How Gerry helps his students accomplish mastery.
- How strategic branding can improve your return on marketing.
- Pre-internet business success compared to now.
- Why having a commanding, high-performance brand matters immensely.
- Advice from Gerry for business owners: do not socially distance your business.
Connect with Gerry:
Download Gerry’s Free Gift: https://gerryfosterbranding.com/claim-gift/
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!