My guest today is author and speaker Allen Klein, also known as “Mr. Jollytologist”® and Ambassador of Light. Allen shows people how to use humor and positivity to deal with life’s not-so-funny stuff. He is an award-winning professional speaker, TEDx presenter, and author of The Healing Power of Humor, You Can’t Ruin My Day, Embracing Life After Loss, and The AWE Factor.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- When to use the word “awesome”
- How a little bit of wonder can make a big difference in your life.
- Why your backyard is a perfect place to find “wonder”
- What scientists have learned about why the importance of finding things to awe
Connect with Allen:
Allen’s website: allenklein.com
Allen’s email: allen (at) allenklein.com
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
If you like what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage. subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.