My guest today is author and speaker Allen Klein, also known as “Mr. Jollytologist”® and Ambassador of Light. Allen shows people how to use humor and positivity to deal with life’s not-so-funny stuff. He is an award-winning professional speaker, TEDx presenter, and author of The Healing Power of Humor, You Can’t Ruin My Day, Embracing Life After Loss, and The AWE Factor.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- When to use the word “awesome”
- How a little bit of wonder can make a big difference in your life.
- Why your backyard is a perfect place to find “wonder”
- What scientists have learned about why the importance of finding things to awe
Connect with Allen:
Allen’s website: allenklein.com
Allen’s email: allen (at) allenklein.com
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
If you like what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage. subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.