It’s estimated that roughly 85% of people worldwide (adults and adolescents) have low self-esteem. I believe one of the reasons why this is the case is because we don’t value our own uniqueness, and we downplay our worth.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- I share why it’s important to value your uniqueness
- What a defining moment is and why they’re useful
- Why it’s valuable to respect other people’s uniqueness
- What the Daily Word from Unity has to say on being unique
- I share a light language message to help you appreciate your value
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Spiritual Alignment Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.