It’s estimated that roughly 85% of people worldwide (adults and adolescents) have low self-esteem. I believe one of the reasons why this is the case is because we don’t value our own uniqueness, and we downplay our worth.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- I share why it’s important to value your uniqueness
- What a defining moment is and why they’re useful
- Why it’s valuable to respect other people’s uniqueness
- What the Daily Word from Unity has to say on being unique
- I share a light language message to help you appreciate your value
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Spiritual Alignment Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.