Today, we’re going to be talking about helping blind people see. Nate Zeleznick, the CEO of Vibravision and Founding Director of The Vibravision Foundation for the Blind, is here to provide his expertise. As he and his brother were the first ever non-Indonesians allowed to learn Merpati Putih martial arts, they feel it is their responsibility to help the visually impaired with Vibravision. Nate takes us through the steps he took to get to this point in life and explains how he guides others on the Merpati Putih path.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- What Vibravision is and how Nate got started on this journey.
- How Nate became interested in Indonesian martial arts (Merpati Putih) with his brother.
- An event that Nate witnessed which made Vibravision seem like fate.
- Aspects that make Vibravision unique compared to other forms of energy work.
- The 5 aspects of the Merpati Putih system.
- Ages of people that Nate trains.
- We are all blind to what we don’t see.
- Obstacles that Nate ran into when starting Vibravision, including skepticism.
- What Nate thinks the future holds for us, especially due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ways to get involved with Indonesian martial arts.
- Nate’s recommendation of the movie Superhuman: The Invisible Made Visible.
- The ability to catch the light from different objects at different rates.
- How Nate makes sure to provide knowledge only to people who have the purest of intentions.
- Why helping learn, develop, and use this skill requires in-person training.
Connect with Nate:
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!