Transformation and healing expert Mandy Barbee joins us for today’s episode. Mandy is skilled in clinical hypnotherapy, neurolinguistics, mind-body connection, and is also the founder of Palladium Mind. At Palladium Mind, a coaching and hypnosis center, she helps her clients using root cause resolution to overcome issues that affect their lives. Today we discuss coping, the benefits of coaching, and how it helps to look within.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- Why being vulnerable is important and brave.
- Mandy’s life path of looking within herself.
- The benefits of having a coach and getting an outside perspective.
- How yoga can help you learn to be present and practice non-judgement.
- Redirecting people to their inner knowing.
- How to know when it’s time to bring in a coach to help you on your journey.
- The driving principle in Mandy’s life.
- Mandy’s personal experience with hypnotherapy.
- The power of imagery to transform your perspective.
- We create stories about our lives that aren’t always true.
- The kind of clients Mandy has the most success with.
- Mandy’s strategy when working with clients.
- How mind issues can manifest themselves in the body.
- What creates true healing, and examining the reason behind the reason.
- How Mandy’s current work relates to her previous engineering experience.
- The story behind Palladium Mind.
- How the pandemic has impacted Mandy personally and professionally.
- How Mandy uses lucid dreaming and meditation to process.
- Sometimes you need to reach out for help, and that’s okay.
Connect with Mandy:
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!