In the book, The Surrender Experiment, author Michael Singer shares his life-story of what happens when you let go of your personal preferences and place your trust in a higher power. I recently read this book, and had an opportunity to practice surrendering in my own life.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- The opportunity that came my way to practice letting go of my personal preference
- How Michael Singer’s “surrender experiment” mirrors my own L.O.V.E. method
- How letting go allowed an inspiration to come through
- What Unity’s Daily Word has to say about surrendering
- I share a light language transmission for your soul’s highest good
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Spiritual Alignment Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.