Transformational leader, celebrity coach, and law of attraction expert Christy Whitman dedicates her time to helping others unlock their ability to manifest. As an author, Christy has penned the books ‘The Art of Having it All’, ‘Taming Your Alpha Bitch’ and ‘Quantum Success.’ Her next book, ‘The Desire Factor,’ comes out in April. Not only is she a 2-time New York Times Bestseller, but she is also CEO and Co-Founder of Quantum Success Learning Academy and Quantum Success Coaching Academy. Today, Christy takes us through her journey to Energy Master, what that means, and how you can achieve mastery of your energy to manifest what you truly want.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- What is an Energy Master?
- Why is it important to gain mastery of your energies?
- Influencing your own perceptions, feelings and actions.
- Protecting yourself from negative energies.
- Broadcasting positive vibrations to shift the energy in your space.
- Tools that you can start using to manage your energy.
- About Christy’s new book, ‘The Desire Factor’.
- Understanding who we become and how we change in the pursuit of desire.
- Why we often stop chasing our desires.
- Christy’s experience with quitting a high-paying job to start her own business.
- Learning to give yourself permission to chase your desires.
- Common mental blocks that prevent getting to a place of manifestation.
- Overcoming the need for instant gratification.
- How coming from a place of lack is holding you back.
- The role of gratitude in your manifestation.
Connect with Christy:
Pre-order The Desire Factor: https://thedesirefactor.com/
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!