When is the last time you took inspired action on an idea and saw it through to completion? In today’s episode, I share my experience with taking inspired action, what it looked like and the results that action produced.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- Why people don’t always follow through on inspiration
- What actions I took when I was inspired to launch a women’s retreat
- How visualization plays a part in achieving a goal
- What lessons I learned from hosting a retreat
- What the Daily Word has to say about taking action
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Spiritual Alignment Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.