In today’s episode we are joined by Martin Arkenstone. Martin is an artist, mentor, and healer who confidently guides people to sculpt the life of their dreams. He is a stone sculpture artist, mastermind leader, empowerment coach, emotion code practitioner, and international best-selling author.
Martin is talking about his art and how it relates to leading a successful, happy life. He also dives into a chapter he has written in an upcoming book. Later, he discusses the benefits of joining a mastermind group and connecting with likeminded people who are dedicated to serving others.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- The upcoming book Martin is contributing to and what it is about.
- What the journey of writing his chapter has been like.
- Why criticism can be good and bad to our “blank canvas”.
- Why everybody is an artist.
- How Martin became an artist himself.
- How creating art is similar to creating your dream life.
- Visualization and seeing the finished product before completion.
- Balancing flexibility and surrender with planning.
- Just like the creative process, life is meant to be enjoyed.
- How, as adults, we lose our ability to play.
- How the book “Think and Grow Rich” has helped Martin be successful.
- Why it’s your right to live the life of your dreams.
- The benefits of a mastermind group, and the important qualities of group members.
- Martin’s favorite aspects of creating art.
- Why he enjoys sharing and having others share with him.
Connect with Martin
Sculpting and Mentorship Website: http://martinarkenstone.com/
Your Awakening to Miracles Website: https://yourawakeningtomiracles.com/
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!