On this edition of Live. Love. Engage. (previously recorded LIVE on Facebook), I’m doing a solo episode. I will be talking about societal pressures, expectations, and finding success after 40.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- Why the recent suicide of Cheslie Kryst should be a wakeup call for us all.
- What Unity’s Daily Word has to say about examining our expectations
- What young adults can learn from people like Judi Dench, Frank McCourt, and Peter Mark Roget
- Steps to take if you’re feeling stuck
- What is light language, and why I believe you can benefit from it.
- I share a light language message
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 or text CONNECT to 741741 https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.