Have you ever wondered how you can go about receiving God’s grace? You may even wonder what grace is and why you’d want to receive it in the first place. I believe grace is something we are all capable of receiving. And as I explain in this solo episode, it’s a blessing when you do receive it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- What it means to open your heart to receive God’s grace
- Why you would want to receive grace
- How I experienced the receiving of grace this morning
- The power we have to choose who we want to be right now
- What the Daily Word from Unity has to say about grace
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Spiritual Alignment Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.
1 thought on “Receiving God’s Grace”