Matthew D. Gardner, a consciousness coach and Founder of Synchronicity Global, is here in this episode. His goal is to connect with high-impact business owners in order to create for-profit philanthropic joint ventures that will raise global consciousness and make the world a better place.
In April of 2020, Matthew’s fiancé passed away from cancer. After going through that journey at her side, he was drawn to a deeper level of self-discovery and reflection. This would set him on the path to start Synchronicity Global. Matthew believes that every person has the ability to reach their full potential as a human being, and that all they need is the tools required to make it happen.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How and why Synchronicity Global came to be.
- How major life events happen to us and for us.
- Raising global consciousness and why it’s important.
- Why joint ventures are the way of the future.
- Matthew’s current initiatives.
- What Matthew does in his consciousness coaching.
- What consciousness coaching can provide.
- The universe as an attraction-based system.
- What has relieved the conflict in Matthew’s life.
- How we can become in tune with our God nature.
- Why when you repel something you are actually attracting it.
- What Matthew’s typical client comes to him looking for.
- The wins that his current clients are experiencing.
- The ascension model of Matthew’s work.
- What Matthew is excited about for 2021.
- Collaborations with businesses that are making the world a better place.
- Being present in the moment and how this helps you be your best self.
Connect with Matthew:
Synchronicity Global Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/syncglobal
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!