Do you have a morning routine that you follow? Some people exercise and/or engage in a mindfulness practice.
Routines are useful because they can lead to better mental, physical, and emotional health. But sometimes, they can lead to boredom and stagnation.
- The value of shaking things up in your morning routine
- Why you might ignore the desire to do something different
- Adding a non-negotiable to your morning routine
- Why non-negotiables are valuable
- What the Daily Word has to say about Progress
Subscribe to the Daily Word here
Join the Soulful Women’s Network here
Send me a message here
Support the podcast here
❤ Love this episode? Leave us a review and rating here