In this episode we’re joined by Jarrod Haning, the Master Coach at Mindset Performance. Jarrod teaches business owners to think at a higher level so that they can see the whole picture of what’s happening in their business. By doing so, the obstacles that were once blocking the way no longer exist.
Jarrod is an award-winning speaker and has been on stages all over the country. Most of his clients go on to double their income while working less. Everything Jarrod teaches comes down to one thing: a breakthrough in your business will first happen as a breakthrough in your thinking. Today’s conversation includes mindset scans, blind spots, delegating, and how the pandemic may be influencing you.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How checking off the to-do list can actually kill your productivity.
- Why trying harder only masks the problem with getting things done.
- What you should focus on to increase your free time.
- What a mindset scan is and how it can help you.
- What a blind spot in our thinking patterns is and does.
- Why believing that actions get results only brings more actions.
- The importance of delegating your tasks.
- Putting systems in place to ease delegating to others.
- How Jarrod describes his coaching and what distinguishes his work.
- What “mindset push-ups” do.
- How the pandemic has influenced blind spots.
- What prompted Jarrod to change careers from music to coaching.
- How a musician’s brain differs from the norm.
Connect with Jarrod
Mindset Performance Website: https://www.mindsetperformance.co/
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the LightWorkers United for Peace, Love & Prosperity Community and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @gloriagracerand
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!