In this episode we’ve got Chamera Bowman, who is an entrepreneur, NLP Coach, Speaker, and author of the best-selling book “Commit to Your Passion”. Chamera uses her personal story along with her background in business to help purpose-driven people get clarity on their goals to help them scale their businesses and relationships to the next level.
Chamera will talk about how to live an extraordinary life despite being in a pandemic. We’ll be covering a range of topics including how to transform your life, how to find your purpose, and how you can develop new habits that help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- What it means to live an extraordinary life.
- What Chamera finds most often keeps people from living an extraordinary life.
- The role that intuition plays in personal development.
- The strategy that will help you develop new habits.
- What inspired Chamera to pursue a career helping others.
- Why you need to be healthy yourself to help others do the same.
- Chamera’s other outlets and what it means for her to create.
- The types of clients Chamera tends to attract the most.
- Why Chamera loves seeing her clients show up for the “impossible.”
- Why the pandemic cannot keep you from having an extraordinary life.
- The importance of asking for help if you need it.
- How entrepreneurs have had to pivot to digital platforms.
- Why Chamera describes 2020 as an eye-opening year.
- The types of coaching that Chamera offers.
Connect with Chamera
Chamera’s Website: https://chamerabowman.com/
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!