In this episode, Dana Golden shares with us why the shame and stigma of addiction is hurting productivity in the workplace. Dana is a Certified Family Addiction Coach and Certified Recovery Coach whose passion is to bring hope, healing, and inspiration to those families dealing with Substance Use Disorder.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How Substance Use Disorder touches every person – from CEO’s and executives all the way down the ladder.
- Why the stigma and shame of addiction needs to be removed to promote healing
- What families need to know about addiction to help a loved one through recovery
- What motivates Dana to coach families about Substance Use Disorder
- LGBTQ+ Substance Abuse And Mental Health Resources
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com