In this episode, Dana Golden shares with us why the shame and stigma of addiction is hurting productivity in the workplace. Dana is a Certified Family Addiction Coach and Certified Recovery Coach whose passion is to bring hope, healing, and inspiration to those families dealing with Substance Use Disorder.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How Substance Use Disorder touches every person – from CEO’s and executives all the way down the ladder.
- Why the stigma and shame of addiction needs to be removed to promote healing
- What families need to know about addiction to help a loved one through recovery
- What motivates Dana to coach families about Substance Use Disorder
Connect with Dana
Dana’s Quiz: danagolden.com/quiz
Dana’s Website: TheLifeRecoveryCoach.com
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and click here to leave a 5 STAR Review. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.