I strongly believe it’s important to go for your dreams and it’s never too late to do so, because I am living proof that dreams come true. In this episode, (recorded live on Facebook and LinkedIn), I talk about how I recently fulfilled a long-time dream to move closer to the beach and have just launched a new coaching program for women over 40.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- Why following your dreams is important, even if the timing doesn’t seem right
- Two of the biggest regrets people have at the end of their life
- How trauma affects your ability to dream
- What Unity’s Daily Word has to say about dreaming
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.