Best-selling author, speaker, influencer, and Transformational Life Coach Renee Reisch is here in this episode. In 2013, Renee had an illness that would change the course of her life moving forward. In her book Finding Your Voice: Unlock Your Chains and Unleash Your Greatness, you’ll learn how Renee went from being literally speechless to finding her confidence within. During this podcast, she takes us through this dark part of her life and shares how she uses her experience to help women who are struggling today.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- The story of Renee’s illness and how it disrupted her life.
- How Renee coped during this time.
- Caring for others often left her own cup empty.
- The support provided by her best friend.
- How speaking less taught Renee to listen more, and what she heard.
- The parallels between Renee’s story and The Wizard of Oz.
- How her story relates to the pandemic experience others are having now.
- The physical, emotional, and mental pain Renee felt in losing her voice.
- Acknowledging the gift of time we are all given and have now.
- Focusing on what you can do, versus what you cannot.
- What Renee believes is the lesson in her experience.
- Insight into Renee’s book and what it offers the reader.
- Why Renee is passionate about helping other women.
- The Voice Blueprint Program offered by Renee.
- What Renee’s typical client looks like.
- Common limiting beliefs among Renee’s clients.
- How Renee has walked through this journey herself.
- The benefits of sharing your own experience in a group setting.
Connect with Renee:
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!