Today I share why it’s not always easy to find your true path in life, or your own north star, but it is a worthwhile journey.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | RSS
The north star, also known as Polaris, appears to be in the same position every night in our northern sky. Experts say it marks the location of the sky’s north pole, which is the point around which all the stars of the northern sky rotate. That’s why navigators used the star to help them know what direction is north. The north star has also gained symbolic meanings such as guidance, hope, luck, freedom, constancy, and even life’s purpose.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- What I did when I felt like I had lost my way
- How I benefitted from reading the book, “Finding Your Own North Star”
- What the Daily Word has to say about your life’s purpose
- I share a light language message to help you find clarity
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and click here to leave a 5 STAR Review. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.