Today we are talking about business, finding success in it, and making healthy choices. Thom King is a self-confessed serial entrepreneur and is here to provide his insights on these topics. Additionally, he is part CEO, part personal development addict, part bio-hacker, and part information geek.
His consumer company, Steviva Brands, offers a healthy, more natural alternative to sugars. Steviva Brands led to the creation of Icon Foods, a manufacturing ingredient company that helps other companies replace their unhealthy sugars with healthier options. Thom works tirelessly to raise awareness of metabolic disease and measures his success by what good he does in the world, not how much money he makes.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How Thom started his journey in the food industry.
- A background of Steviva Brands.
- Using the consumer brand equity to create Icon Foods.
- Thom’s favorite thing about his line of work.
- Creating a direct impact on the world through business.
- Thom’s book ‘Guy Gone Keto’.
- The positive testimonials from customers about changing to healthier sugar alternatives.
- Affecting good change.
- Thom’s biggest business challenges that he has faced and continues to face.
- Why you need to embrace challenges.
- How Thom and his company managed the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The common mistakes people make when starting a business.
- The importance of pivoting and having flexibility in your business plan.
- Letting go of expectations and outcome attachment.
- Setting intentions and the importance of having a why.
- What key habits you need to cultivate for success in your business.
- Making today your masterpiece.
- Benefits of gratitude journaling.
- The biggest risk Thom has taken and how he evaluates risk.
- Learning from failures.
Connect with Thom:
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!