Confidence is something we all strive for in our personal lives and professional lives. Yet, as I share in this episode previously recorded live on Facebook and LinkedIn, there are many myths about confidence that could be hindering you if you believe them.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- Some of the common myths about confidence that keep people from achieving success
- Why extroverts don’t have a lock on being confident
- What the Daily Word can teach us about confidence
- How I struggle with confidence, and what I’m doing about it.
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.