Did you know that there is a relationship between clutter, trauma and your beliefs? Krystal Holm is a Feng Shui Designer and Clutter Expert who helps soul-driven leaders declutter and design a workspace that empowers them to create the life & business that they want. In this episode, Krystal shares why it’s important to declutter the physical, mental and emotional clutter that keeps you stuck.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- How Krystal got interested in Feng Shui
- How clutter affects your physical, mental & emotional well-being
- What caused Krystal to accumulate personal clutter after being a long-time expert at decluttering
- How someone who wants to declutter their life could get it “wrong,” and much more!
Connect with Krystal:
Krystal’s website: krystalholm.com
Krystal’s free offer: declutteryourmindset.com
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
If you like what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage. subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.