Have you ever had one of those days where things seem out of whack? Or you just can’t get your motivation going? Guess what? In this episode, I talk about your unique superpower to handle days like that: you get to be the one who decides how your day is going to go!
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- Why it’s important to take a stand for yourself
- What the song, “Good day for a good day” has to do with decision-making
- A Daily Word message from 1972 offers advice on the act of deciding.
- I share a light language transmission to help you decide.
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Spiritual Alignment Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.