How many times have you attended a social media conference and heard the speaker say…
- “Wait, we haven’t gotten to that slide yet”
- “Let’s hold off on that question until the 15 minute Q&A”
- “Well, you can find the answer to that question and more in my latest book”
Here’s some good news. You won’t hear those comments at the unGeeked e’lite retreat that’s coming to Orlando, FL on March 3-5, 2011.
What is unGeeked e’lite?
It’s a social media, marketing and branding event unlike any you may have attended before. Jason Falls, founder of Social Media Explorer, called the first unGeeked retreat that took place in Milwaukee, “the under-the-radar hit of 2010. People who came to this conference got more out of it than they would have at similar national and regional conferences around the country.”
unGeeked is more like an “unConference” since it’s not a typical event where you sit in a big conference room and watch a speaker give a PowerPoint presentation from a stage for 30-45 minutes.
Instead, the unplugged format features a brief slide presentation (or none at all – which is preferred!) and a lengthy Q&A session designed to deepen your understanding of the topic.
Why You Should Attend unGeeked e’lite Orlando
- You’ll learn from speakers instead of just listening to them “present” to you.
- You get to share your thoughts, bring your challenges and share solutions with speakers and other attendees.
- You get to brainstorm with nationally & internationally recognized thought leaders including Mark Bowden, Jeffrey Willinger and Shelly Kramer.
- You’ll walk away with actionable strategies and solutions to position the value of your brand.
- You’ll go beyond networking and build alliances not only with attendees, but with some speakers as well.
- You become a part of a growing community of unGeeked’s who are professionals who are professionals at nurturing, storytelling and communicating the value of your brand to your clients, buyers of your products, peers and on-line communities.
I am grateful to unGeeked founder Cd Vann for allowing me to participate in this unique event as one of the 24 international, national and regional presenters. Visit unGeekedelite.com for more info or click here to register. I can’t wait to see you in Orlando, March 3-5, 2011!