Wow! Another year has come and gone. Can’t believe it. I think my aunt warned me about this when I was a kid. She said when you get older, the years start flying by. And she was right. Oh well…
Since 2016 is upon us, I thought it would be fun to find out what my most popular blog posts were this year. If you happened to miss any of them — shame on you! — Just Kidding! In all seriousness, if you did miss one, just click the link below and check the article out.
The top ten included several articles from 2014. That goes to show you why a blog is better than Facebook when it comes to connecting with prospects. A status update on Facebook has a lifespan of a few minutes. But blog articles live on for years! 🙂
That’s not to say small business owners shouldn’t spend time on Facebook. After all, with a billion users worldwide, it makes sense to be there. And guess what? The most popular article from this past year had to do with Facebook.
You’ll also find that the list contained several infographics. Even though I’ve seen lots of experts saying infographics are overdone, they still seem to be pretty popular.
Without further ado – here is my top ten list in order of popularity.
1. Top 3 Ways to Boost Facebook Reach without Paying for Ads
2. OPPRTUNITY Knocks for LinkedIn Users
3. Top 5 Twitter Management Tools
4. Time Management Tips for Social Media
5. Don’t Send a “Cold Call” Email to Get Sales
6. Why Writing Skills Matter for Business Success
7. MailChimp vs. Constant Contact: Which Email Solution is Better?
8. Top 10 Reasons NOT to Use LeadPages (and One Reason to Jump Onboard!)
9. How You Can Build a Social Media Marketing Funnel