Tired of searching for the best free press release sites on the Internet? PRsitelist.com has come to the rescue.
The Internet marketing firm has come up with its Top 20 list of press release sites based on the following factors:
- FREE submissions
- Releases are submitted to Google, where they remain visible and searchable long after being archived
- They cater to businesses, the media and other related venues
- They get fairly high ranking on Alexa, The Web Information Company
- Most provide SEO backlinks to your Website – helping to drive traffic
- They allow for at least one SEO feature: keyword list, meta tags, or anchor text.
PRsitelist.com states that this list isn’t going to guarantee you’ll have a journalist calling you for more information, although that could happen. If you want to increase your chances of getting your company’s news in a local newspaper, for instance, it’s much better to contact an editor or reporter directly.
But, if you do want to help increase your company’s visibility on the search engines, and build brand awareness for your product or service, then submitting a press release to these sites is a great idea.