Setting goals for your life and business is a good thing to do because it helps guide your focus and trigger new behaviors. It will be a lot harder to set a goal if you’re missing a key ingredient, as I discuss in this episode, previously recorded live on Facebook and LinkedIn.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- The #1 thing to know BEFORE setting a goal
- What is a benchmark and why it’s important to have one
- Why it can be costly to avoid knowing your benchmark
- What Unity’s Daily Word has to say about goals
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.