Have you ever had someone say to you, “Don’t make assumptions”? There’s a very good reason why. As my mom used to say, “Never assume – because you make an ass out of you and me.” This wise lesson is also promoted in Don Miguel Ruiz’s outstanding book, “The Four Agreements” which I’ve been focusing on during the last few shows.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- A recap of the first two agreements in Don Miguel Ruiz’s book
- How to engage authentically, without making assumptions
- Why authentic communication is beneficial
- How the first three agreements all build on one another
- Lessons on communicating from Unity’s Daily Word
- A light language message for your soul
- Contact Gloria
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Spiritual Alignment Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.