My guest today is Dr. Shauli Mukherjee, a passionate educationist and thought leader with a background of setting up and leading new age K- 12 schools, who wants us to start re-imagining education for an empowered future.
Dr. Mukherjee ardently believes the purpose of meaningful education is to develop lifelong learners, creative thinkers and responsible global citizens who are confidently equipped to face the challenges of an uncertain and constantly unfolding future.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- Why we need to re-imagine education
- What we can do to encourage lifelong learning
- What gets Dr. Shauli excited about the work she’s doing
- Why schools should be helping children develop emotional intelligence
Connect with Dr. Shauli
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com