In this episode, Jennifer Arthurton joins us to talk about owning your midlife power. She is an empowerment coach and host of the Old Chicks Know Sh*t podcast. Jennifer is a passionate advocate of the inherent power and wisdom that women possess at a time when they often feel overlooked in society and doubt themselves most.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- What caused Jennifer to reinvent her life at the age of 50
- How Jennifer made the changes necessary to live her life by design
- Why Jennifer believes midlife is the most important point in a woman’s life
- How it benefits us to become more conscious in our thinking
- Why the cultural messages we receive about getting old are outdated
Connect with Jennifer:
Facebook Group: Old Chicks Know Sh*t Group
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.