Have you ever heard the song, “Make Your Own Kind of Music” by Cass Elliott? It’s an oldie but it still inspires me to this day, and it’s part of the inspiration for today’s podcast episode. If you ever keep silent in conversations, even though you have an opinion on what’s being said, or you avoid doing Facebook Lives, even though you know they’d be a good way to promote your business – you’ll want to listen to the show today.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. Podcast:
- Why your voice matters
- How you can gain confidence to speak your mind
- Why you deserve to create the life you want to live now
- What Unity’s Daily Word has to say about seeking harmony in life
- I share a light language message to help you share your voice with more confidence
Resources Mentioned in the Show
Sing Your Heart Song Summit: http://singyourheartsongsummit.com/
Gloria’s Speaker Spotlight Interview: https://www.facebook.com/gloriagrace.rand1/videos/1951822431872832
- Join the Live. Love. Engage. Community
- Intuitive Business Coaching
- The Live. Love. Engage. Book
- Support the Podcast with BuyMeACoffee.com
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live. Love. Engage.? Subscribe on Goodpods or your favorite podcast platform, and leave us a review on Podchaser or Apple. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube.