In this episode we’ll be talking about abundance, femininity, and intuition with Aurora Farber. Aurora is a women’s transformational coach, intuitive guide, writer, speaker, sacred space ceremonialist, way-finder, magical muse and, modern-day priestess.
Her mission is to help women get unstuck by reclaiming and igniting their “feminine fire,” which is the heart light within that integrates life-giving power, compassionate love, and intuitive wisdom. Aurora believes that all women are sacred vessels capable of miraculous creation, and in order to activate that creative shakti fire, we need to come back home to ourselves.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- Why it’s so important for women to reclaim their feminine fire.
- The role of women as creators.
- The role that power, love, and wisdom take in igniting a woman’s feminine fire.
- Conforming to the masculine idea of what success looks like.
- Aurora’s intuitive gift and how this gift has influenced her writing.
- Aurora’s journey down the unconventional road to success.
- Paying attention to the symbols you receive.
- The key to creating abundance.
- Common concerns that Aurora helps her clients with.
- How Aurora overcame feeling like she was not enough.
- The secret to finding your way out of unease.
- Why being surrounded by other women is so important.
- The significance of the moon in Aurora’s life right now.
- Unlearning old stories of the patriarchy to live the way we’re meant to.
- How to live more intuitively.
- The importance of finding harmony between our masculine and feminine sides.
Connect with Aurora
Aurora’s Website: https://www.aurorafarber.com/
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @liveloveengagewithgloriagrace
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!