Cynthia Mitchell, a former hairdresser and business owner, is our guest in this episode. She gifted her successful business to an employee in 2016, and is the author of books such as “The Day My World Stopped: A Mother’s Extraordinary Journey to Find Proof of Eternal Life” and “When You Think About It.”
When Cynthia lost her daughter, it changed her life forever. Today, Cynthia opens up about this experience. We’ll cover a variety of topics including business, grieving and loss, the afterlife, and unconditional love.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast:
- How and Cynthia gifted her business away and managed the transition.
- The process that Cynthia went through trying to understand the loss of her daughter.
- The type of books that Cynthia was drawn to during the grieving process.
- Why Cynthia became a writer and what prompted her first book.
- What is important to know while you’re grieving.
- What Cynthia has learned about consciousness and the power of thought.
- Cynthia’s experience with mediums and why she appreciates the work they do.
- The lesson that her daughter wanted her to learn.
- Cynthia’s plans for writing future books.
- What Cynthia wants everyone to know about unconditional love.
- How expectations are the opposite of unconditional love.
- Cynthia’s thoughts on the concepts of heaven and hell.
- What Cynthia’s research revealed to her about the afterlife.
- How we’re not alone when our loved ones change form.
- Watching for the signs after loss and being open to receiving them.
Connect with Cynthia
Cynthia’s Website: https://www.cynthiamitchell.com/
Share your thoughts about this episode, and…
Join the Live. Love. Engage. Spiritual Awakening Community for Entrepreneurs and like our Facebook page.
Check out my website to see how we can work together
Connect with me on Instagram: @gloriagracerand
Pre-order your copy of my new book, “Live. Love. Engage. – How to Stop Doubting Yourself and Start Being Yourself.”
Enjoying what you’re hearing on Live Love Engage? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apple Podcasts. Click here to review, or wherever you listen to your podcasts – such as Spotify, Pandora and iHeart Radio. You can also watch the conversation on YouTube. Thank you!