[picapp align=”left” wrap=”true” link=”term=facebook&iid=4353147″ src=”7/8/c/c/PicImg_Social_Networking_Sites_8bda.jpg?adImageId=12939135&imageId=4353147″ width=”234″ height=”130″ /] Stumped about where to find content to share with readers of your Facebook business page?
Social media coach, Mari Smith, the “Pied Piper of Facebook” shared a list of 7 websites during a recent session of the Social Media Success Summit 2010.
I thought I’d share the list with those of you who may not be attending the summit.
- Socialmediaexaminer.com – This site was started by white paper expert Michael Stelzner and features great how-to articles on everything to do with social media, from Facebook to Twitter to blogging. Excellent resource.
- Smartbrief – I learned about this site from Guy Kawasaki, the founder of Alltop, who was the keynote speaker at SMSS2010. This site offers excellent content from different industry niches. You can sign up to have newsletters delivered to your inbox daily. I’ve already found terrific content here.
- Mashable – Great source for news about technology & social media
- Marketingprofs – terrific content about marketing
- readwriteweb – lots of great info about the internet, social media, etc.
- chrisbrogan – Chris is the author of Social Media 101, so naturally he blogs about social media
- techcrunch – technology, internet, social media site
If you have any other recommendations, I’d love to know what they are. Reply to this blog post, or email Gloria@gloriarand.com.